On the journey through the port the following ordinance must be obeyed:
no.178 year 2000 issued by the Italian Ministry for Transport and Navigation
A- To get to the harbour ' Duca degli Abbruzzi' and the marinas 'Porto Antico' and 'Porto Vecchio' nautical vessels must navigate keeping to the East and North and respect the following points;
- 40m from the easterly point of the head of "Ponte Parodi"
- 40m from the head of Molo Vecchio
- 40m from the wharf Oarn outer
- 40m from the wharf ex superbacino
- 40m from the green light n:1640 on the list of lights and lighthouses issued by the istituto Igrografico Marina
- point 350 m from the coast south of the light of Punta Vagno
Pay attention to the pilots' tower where there are Coast Guard officials (Capitaneria) who control the passage and intervene immediately.
N 44°24'09 E 008°55'36
Directions by road.
Directions by sea.